samedi 1 mars 2014

Alarm Keeps Activating .....

I've had my daughters 2003 Rover 25 in the drive for a couple of months waiting to have a new radiator fitted. I fitted a new one today but when I tried to start the engine, the alarm went off and continued it's on/off cycle even after I'd disconnected the battery. I was unable to stop it using the blipper as the car battery was flat (maybe it was this that caused the alarm to activate?) or by using the key in the lock. It eventually stopped but I don't want to pi** off the neighbours more than necessary by keep activating the alarm. Any ideas would be welcome please, but in the meantime, is there a way of temporarily disabling the alarm?



Thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1kD8iad

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil