dimanche 30 mars 2014

Happy to be back

Picked my TF160 up yesterday.I was missing driving and messing around with my F so I decided to get another.

It has a good mileage 36000 and is in pretty good nick but the body work needs some attention(rusty inner wheel arches and a few dings)

An alloy refurb is required so that's on my list,but the tyres are all pretty new poxys :lol:

New belts and pump as soon as I can because there is no history but the brakes all look new.

It is pretty standard with only one mod I found today while waxoyling(the Mike Satur gear thingy bearings)

It drives great and the suspension isn't as harsh as expected.

Can't wait to get out and about and looking forward to the next local run.

Here are a couple of snaps from my cleaning session today.
















from the last news http://ift.tt/1mltbaB

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil