dimanche 30 mars 2014

Impact wrench - very useful!

I needed to changing my top ball joints and following CJJ's excellent how too's, I set about doing so.



One of the things I needed however was an impact wrench as i couldn't get the 46mm (1"-13/16) to undo.



So I ordered:

http://ift.tt/1gQVC0M



First time I used it, it undid the top ball joint nylock and then the ball joint as if wasn't there. Very effortless and I have to say so far on the other jobs I've used it for it has saved me a lot of time!



Yes its not the cheapest but its a good brand and does what I need it too.



Wish I had, had it when I did the underfloor coolant pipes, the underfloor tray would have been a breeze!



Another thing I've been looking for was a extra deep 46mm to deal with with TF rear ball joints, everyone I have spoken to however has either gotten around it like I did or 'modified' their socket. I probably won't need it again, however If anyone finds one, I'd be interested to know!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mlt7b3

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil