dimanche 27 avril 2014

Hard starting Rover 25 1.4

My girlfriends car is getting harder and harder to start. It's a 2001 Rover 25 1.4



It usually only does this in the cold weather but now the warmer weather is here it's started playing up again...and becoming worse.



Rather than me trying to explain it using words I recorded a video of it in action which I've posted the link to below.



For the first half of the actual attempt to start it my foot wasn't on the throttle pedal and the second half its about half way down. Note that when it does actually fire up the revs stay at 1,000rpm but my foot is still half way on the throttle. It feels at this point rather lumpy so half throttle is still needed to stop it from stalling before it finally clears it's throat, hence the burst to 5,000rpm.



Sorry about the poor sound quality...full volume may be needed to hear it.



http://ift.tt/1hCHkQB



Any help appreciated.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1jXXtgD

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil