mercredi 30 avril 2014

Lambo door mods

I know this will likely only interest a few..



But got Andy Watson coming to mine next weekend to sort out his Lambo door kit



We fitted the NAS sport kit last year.. Which took forever.. Yes its a bolt on kit.. But the cable routing suggested doesn't work and had a problem with the front edges of the doors catching the wings when opening



I've done a lot of modding to my hinges.. And now my doors open up much tighter to the car (door only opens 13") and up more vertically



Not doing the same on Andys but we are sorting the 'blowing in the wind' effect when upright and also replacing the supplied gas struts with some new 28mm gas struts with ball joints on the ends



Happy to take pics and post if other owners of the same hinges want?



Nothing wrong with the kit supplied by NAS sport.. I fact I think its cheap compared to other kits for other cars.. But I (just me) think it needs a few Tweeks to sort the wobble when door up and the gas struts supplied ain't up to the job..





from the last news http://ift.tt/1iLHuWD

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil