mercredi 30 avril 2014

Places to check for rust immediately? Mk1 ZS td

Hi all



Collecting my new mk1 ZS td in a week and a bit, and just want to know where I should begin to check for rust in places I might not have been able to check when I viewed it?



The car was waxoiled over the underside, wheel arches and engine mounts have been done, this was last year



There is a small amount of paint cracking/surface corrosion on the passenger rear quarter by the back screen but I should be able to flat this, rust treat then blow over?



When I get it I plan to remove the wings and bumpers to check behind there, but is there anywhere else I should be concerned about?



Love the car and will be wanting to keep it in top condition hence my paranoia about rust lol it seems to be a big problem?



Also, when do you suggest I get a full £400 waxoil/underseal treatment done again? I was thinking next year, 2 years after the last one?



Cheers





from the last news http://ift.tt/1o3Fvxg

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil