mercredi 30 avril 2014

rTi Ride height?

Just wondering what the standard ride height of the 620Ti should be. Bought mine already lowered, old ad says 20mm lower but it's very low to my eyes, so low that speedbumps cause it to scrape horrendously and some driveways are a major pain to get on and off. I'm actually really concerned about driving to work as it's on a hill with some speedbumps round the corner, not sure if it'll make it there!

If anyone could tell me the standard ride height it'd be much appreciated so I can see how much lower mine is. I think I might be buying a set of standard shocks etc and getting them swapped over ASAP at this rate! It is on 17s which possibly doesn't help much, but those were factory fit on this SW Autodesign I'm led to believe.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1fytEYb

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil