vendredi 30 mai 2014

Engine Question

Another question from me.



About engines this time.



So its between the CDTI 2.0 or 2.5 V6.



I've got a TF at the moment, so am very familiarly with the K-series, all its lovely yummy bits and its other not so good bits.



How is the 2.5 V6 when it comes to the ZT's? I've seen they have a lot more easily and lower quality perishable bits, from you owners (as the TF owners in general are a skittish lot afraid of using the engine before the oil hits temp, me included) are you paranoid about your engine? Does the 2.5 even have the same sort of problems, or is it more or a workhorse?



I've heard nothing but good things about the 2.0 CDTI, but however the car prices are a lot higher than that 2.5 V6, a bit more than I can stretch my budget too (going for like 1.5K).



I dont *think* I'm afraid of getting a high milage car, wouldnt mind one around the 100K if its been looked after.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mQbr8D

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil