samedi 31 mai 2014

It seems "Elsie" has a small problem

On the way to the small market town just north of here pulled out onto the A52 with no car in sight going north only to find a rather rapidly approaching car in my rear mirrors. Christ only now what speed he was doing.



So I planted my foot onto the throttle to move along and "Elsie" started to sing a bit. However at 6800 RPM she stuttered ................................ hmmmmmm seems she has a small issue.



First port of call will be a new fule filter as i don't know when it was changed. The plugs look hardly worn and the leads are pretty new from the look of it. So if the fuel filter does not help where do i look next?



It's not like I red line her often. in fact have not tried before now but now I know there is an issue it needs fixing.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1wJ6Jyx

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil