lundi 30 juin 2014

Broken spring?

Well, now that my cooling issue seems to be resolved (130 miles including some reasonably long queues to sit in), I've found a lovely new issue to fix!



I had to drive about a mile down a Forestry Commission track at the weekend. Seemed ok on the way down, but 2 days later when I started back up again there was a horrible grating noise. Even once I got back on the tarmac there was a sort of rumbly vibration. I'm pretty sure this varied with road speed, but not with engine speed. My suspicion is therefore a broken spring/drop-link etc. I believe I've read that the springs are a bit of a weak point on 75/ZT's, is that correct?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mzpr2Q

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil