dimanche 29 juin 2014

Headlight projectors

I will soon be putting in some headlight projectors! As seen a few videos and photos off of the Facebook group! I still want a few questions answered that hasn't been already!



Would the new ones have a separate main been connected to them! ( probably dumb question as it is different for every type)!



Could I put separate projectors in for main beam?



Also lastly I would quite like them to come on when you unlock the car, as I believe this would be quite a neat feature! Now I could probably just come off the interior light! However they would just turn off after a while, how would I make them stay on!



Or is there no point as by the time I've got into the car I've flicked the headlights on already, therefore try wouldn't go out?





Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App





from the last news http://ift.tt/1wZOCUm

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil