jeudi 26 juin 2014

MGF 1997 OWNER with aircon (really lol)

Hi everybody and thanks to admin for accepting my request, I stumbled upon this site when I was in need of some advice as to get my alternator of ffs that's one hard job I actually packed my tools up and thought sod it im going to scrap the thing lol,but saying that I wouldn't im sure mg made these cars as a challenge for you to work on..even putting the jack under my car is hard its been lowered before I got it so I am going to sort tat out no need to lower a mgf tbh anyway that's just a brief into to me and my car ...oh and I have found a great thread with pictures and its helped me a lot and thankyou





from the last news http://ift.tt/1m20GSE

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil