jeudi 26 juin 2014

Paint woes

I cant sell her.



Tried too. Got everything sorted, Rus came over and sorted the leak, going in for the scratches to be painted on the boot soon.



Plan was to flog it after. But yesterday I was driving back from an appointment and between her backfiring, stalling and then nearly breaking my back going over the worst road surfacing to exist in this country, I just cant do it.



Might one day get a 160 when I can afford it and swap the nice bits over, needing the power.



ANYWAY



The paint work is getting me down. I treated the hood and the chemicals have come off onto the bodywork, and despite spending 2 hours cleaning the car, I just cant get it off.



It also has black spots on it and swirl marks.



I have a buffer with pads, compound and polish.



Whats the best thing for me to do? Shall I just grab some clay and spend a weekend claying, compounding and polishing then waxing?



Any other tips to make it look its best? I cant afford a repaint, saving for decent tyres.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1lsf9WN

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil