jeudi 26 juin 2014

rover 25 cam sensor issue

Hi. Can anyone advise , I have the same problem yet again when I'm at a low or steady speed the car starts struggling I have to put my foot down more on the excellerator to get more power but when I do that theirs a bang that happens just before the power comes back. I have had the problem now 4 times in the last 12 months each time this happens I take it in and noone ever knows the fault I end up getting someone to ready the ecu but every time they read it the cam sensor never works . I have now had 3 cam sensors fitted in the last 12 months after that's changed the car seems to work fine again but after few weeks the same keeps happening. Can anyone advise what could be making the cam sensors go as the same fault is happening again so I'm assuming the cam sensor as gone again. Something must be making them go as this is the 4th time in last 12 months this parts had to be replaced thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1m20Id9

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil