samedi 30 août 2014

To respray or to not?

Im looking at getting some work done on my MGTF over the winter. I need the wheel arches fixed with the rust, and obviously resprayed, I have a scratch on the back bumper where someone has clearly pushed a trolley or something into it. I have some chips on the bonnet and a couple of scratches that i'd like attending to also, but what im wondering is, is am I going to be better off fixing the individual items, or am I gonna be better off in the long run getting a full respray of the panels on the outside of the car? How much would I be looking at for a full respray? and does anyone know any good bodyshops in the Daventry, rugby, Northampton area that could solve my issues. Im in the Daventry area.



Many thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/VV2DFb

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil