dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Team Turbo member, not really new ...

Hi all, my name is Carsten Nickname Cadde from the Rob Bell named : Team Turbo !



LOL !



I´m a musician / guitar teacher from Hamburg / Germany with plenty of time to do some serious nonsense on my mgf without having any knowledge about cars ... haha ...



thats where you guys come into play !



I´m a long time lurker on this forum and always into getting some new friends around the globe ...



Visited your Island on the Team Turbo Tour a few weeks ago , getting the blue turbo mgf to germany. We had a lot of fun and it´s been a pleasure to visit a few we´ll known members. It´s been great !



And yes, my wife hates me for having so much fun with all the things i do ... haha....



And now i´m going to buy some innards to make a turbo conversion myself ... as i write , i´m trying to contact simonRS to get a complete turbo engine from him ...



Hopefully he can provide all the things together needed for the conversion



We´ll see ...



hahaha ...



and trying to upload my avatar , no luck with that ? huh ?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1BqI9ST

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil