jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Reverse gear engagement

Daft question alert - apologies...



Should the reverse gear have some form of gate to prevent accidental engagement? From memory, all other cars I've driven have some form of lock...whether something you lift up on the gear stick (e.g. on my Mondeo and XTrail) or even push the lever down (e.g. on teh wife's 3 series)...



The 180 just goes straight in. I've had a couple of times when I am driving on autopilot and go from 4th to 6th....but of course the 180 is only 5 gears and the graunch is an unsubtle reminder that I am not driving one of the other cars! So, is there something missing/not working on my g'box??

Ta!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1wIgA6b

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil