samedi 27 décembre 2014

Rover 216 Vi

Hello all, I'm recovering the engine and g'box from a 1997 Rover 216 Vi [1.8 K series VVC engine] with about 110Km on it. It's an ex Japan export and came to NZ in 2006.



I'm wanting to have a go at fitting this to my 1998 Land Rover Freelander 1.8. So far I've got the engine and g'box complete, the engine wiring loom including the engine bay fuse boxes and the engine bay ECU. I also got the red box from the back of the interior fuse box which is in front of the driver.



Sadly there were no key/s of fobs.



Re the wiring loom: I cut this away under the ABS modulator where it then continued and disappeared through the fire wall in front of the glove box. Have I got enough to do this transplant?



Can someone tell me is there anything else I need to get from the donor car?





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=729801&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil