vendredi 30 janvier 2015

F**** Halfords!

Had my boss take the 6 for its first MOT yesterday. I didnt realise it was due next week and didnt want the dealer doing it either.



Boss offered to take it to the local network that we have our company cars sent to. Didnt ask who as I was 99% sure it was ATS. Not as of last month apparently...



No, now its Halfrauds autotits.



So imagine my horror when the boss calls me to say hes been told the garage has opened my bonnet, opened the coolant bottle and filled it "because it looked a little low". Its -1 for christ sake.



So of I trot in the works van and low and behold theyve used bright blue coolant mixed with the OAT.



After giving the manager a proper going over, I proceeded to tell him the tester had interfered with the vehicle beyond the scope of an MOT and that I would report him to Vosa. To boot, the coolant cap wasnt on tight.



F***** morons.



Report to VOSA and head office going in. Ive now got to bleed the coolant and replace.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1ygy5dN

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil