mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Misfire

Hello



I have a MG ZS120 and it has developed a misfire but only at low rpm and the engine management light flashes. When driving along at high Rpm the misfiring cylinder comes back to life, the engine runs on all four and the engine management light stays on but not flashing.



I've taken each HT lead off with the engine running and each cylinder drops out when the lead comes off. So can't be the HT leads.



I'll look at the spark plugs today for any deposits etc



I also have coolant leak down the back of my engine which only started Saturday. Could a failed inlet manifold gasket cause a misfire?



Thanks Steve





from the last news http://ift.tt/15S8PDu

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil