mardi 27 janvier 2015

Selling up :(

Well, I've been offered the chance to buy my friends Mk4 Golf Gti for a very reasonable £800. It has a full scorpion cat back exhaust, has a revo remap to approx 200 bhp, larger front intercooler, 18 inch BBS alloys with brand new tyres and coilovers. it was mostly resprayed last year and looks fantastic. It has been his labour of love for 4 years, but a change in his domestic situation means he needs something more family friendly. It would have been rude not to at that price.



I've really enjoyed owning my second ZR, they are such great little cars, but this is too good an opportunity to miss. I will be sad when the wee man goes...



Thanks for all the advice and help guys, it's been greatly appreciated!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1zspSsR

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil