mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Ved+ dvla++ vosa=trouble!!!

When the new rules for Tax Discs where introduced I thought this is stupid and will lead to problems.



On 7TH Oct 2014 I bought a replacement work van,the van was taxed but as of 1st Oct 2014 under the new rules I could not drive the van on the road without taxing it this I did online,and as a bonus to HM government the van was now taxed twice for the same month!!!!.



Today my van was legally parked on a housing estate,as I came back to the van a white van pulled up and 2 men with reflective jackets got out 1 went to the front of the van and I asked what he was doing he stated that the van was not taxed,turns out they where a clamping unit from VOSA and wanted to clamp the van as it had shown up on the ANPR as not taxed,fortunately they were not the usual jobs worths and were happy for me to show them the email from DVLA on my phone proving that I had taxed the van and suggested that I contact DVLA.



I phoned DVLA to be told that they had cancelled the tax and could give no reason why,when,or who by,but they had a record of me taxing the van and would "reinstate the tax as a priority" had I arrived later the van would have been clamped leaving me with huge problem to sort out and being self employed would have cost me in lost time and earnings.



The system sucks just another problem for law abiding motorist





from the last news http://ift.tt/1yzdH6y

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil