mardi 31 mars 2015

Troubleshooting injector 1

A few months ago I bought some Freelander injectors off eBay for my ZR TD. On installing them (with new washers etc) the car had a steady misfire that wouldn't go away. Cracking off the unions at the top of each injector one at a time revealed the problem to be injector 1. Unplugging the wire to this one, cleaning the contacts etc didn't make a difference.



I swapped the Freelander injector 1 for the original ZR one and it went back to a steady idle a few seconds after firing. I won the case on eBay and returned the set (guy tried to claim they were working fine on removal...yeah right), but the dumbass wasn't in and didn't pick them up from the depot so they got sent back to me after a few weeks.



Seeing as I have these effectively free injectors I may as well try and get number 1 working. Anyone got any ideas as to what's likely to be wrong, and what I should be looking for after dismantling?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1INGIms

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil