dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Engine Warning light - Which reader?

Engine Warning light - Which reader?


I dropped a bit of a clanger when I was replacing the dampers on my TF and forgot to re-connect on of the exhaust sensors. A couple of runs later and I am rewarded with a warning light.

I double checked my handiwork and discovered the unconnected sensor.

Reading other posts on here, it looks like the light will go out on its own eventually (assuming that's what the fault was).

Other contributors have recommended buying an OBD2 reader to do a reset and I think it would be a useful bit of kit to have anyway. Any recommendations on a good one to purchase?

Cheers.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Engine Warning light - Which reader?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil