mercredi 24 août 2016

Hello from Berkshire

Hi

I have the possibility of picking up a MGTF that has two problems. The first is that it idles on 1,500 to 2000 rpm. Having read the forum this seems a common(ish) problem and it is likely to be the throttle body, or the Idle (thingy) valve.

The other issue is the fan doesn't work. This is perhaps more problematic and hard to get to?

My first challenge is to get the car from Chislehurst in Kent to Berkshire. I need to insure it, jump start it and hope I can drive it the 60 miles without it overheating etc.

Alternatively I need to trailer/transport it.

Any views, comments or thoughts would be very welcome.

Thanks

Renny

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello from Berkshire

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil