mercredi 31 août 2016

MG TF Buying Advice

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Today, 18:33 Thread Starter

Registered User

 

Join Date: Aug 2016

Car: Other Manufacturer

Posts: 2

MG TF Buying Advice


I'm about to buy a TF and I would appreciate your advice. I uploaded a few pictures here.

It's in fairly tatty condition externally and there is a knock/rattle when the engine is running. It's claiming to be a 160 VVC and i'm not sure what the best way to tell is (as badges can be faked), but i'm told there is a letter in the VIN which tells whether it is VVC or not so I got a picture of it. It's being sold for £550, reckon I should go for it?

Droidekafan is online now  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG TF Buying Advice

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil