lundi 24 octobre 2016

R800 CPE When is a Coupe, Not a Coupe?

Registered User

 

Join Date: Nov 2007

Location: Manchester

Car: Vauxhall Astra SRi Estate. Rover V6 Coupe. Merlin Titanium Mountain Bike ;-

Posts: 3,040

R800 CPE When is a Coupe, Not a Coupe?


Q: When is a Coupe, Not a Coupe?

A: When it's a Hyundai Hatchback!

I had to abandon my car the other week but I did get a ride in an ambulance
anyway just went to get a clip off my gopro camera and to my surprise some old videos on there, as soon as I played the first one, before I had chance to think, 'oh this is from that day', the following car appeared in shot!

Even before I ever owned my first Coupe I used to delight in saying to Hyundai owners, "somebody's stuck a coupe badge on your hatchback!"

So own up which one of you stuck your plates on this one!

they have no rear headroom in them by the way. I sat in one once to see.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



R800 CPE When is a Coupe, Not a Coupe?

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil