mercredi 23 novembre 2016

Help with my buying mg tf

Help with my buying mg tf


Hi All,

I am looking into buying an MG TF. I saw a guide somewhere and followed it (will give link later). According to the guide there is only one bad point I.e corrosion on part of subframe. The clutch, engine condition is fine.

The real issue I see is that the heater on full or medium or low blast in all three settings was cycling between hot and cold air. Is this something to worry about? I think it's the thermostat because the head gasket was changed not long ago. There is no mixture in the coolant or the oil. On cold setting it kept the air cool so the seller thinks it is cycling on the hot setting to regulate the temperature inside the cabin, can this be true?

He didn't let me drive the car due to insurance but took me for a drive and I'm in love with the car. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help with my buying mg tf

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil