lundi 30 janvier 2017

Coolant warning label - early black one.

Registered User

 

Join Date: Oct 2011

Location: Ontario, Canada

Car: MGF

Posts: 336

Coolant warning label - early black one.


Last fall there was a post about the yellow coolant warning label and I thought someone also posted a high resolution image of the early black coolant warning label (CDU3762) that is no longer available, but I can't find it using the search function.

Does anyone have a high resolution image of the early black coolant warning label? The one in my car is falling apart and I'd like to look into getting the black label remade but I don't have a good quality picture of one.

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Coolant warning label - early black one.

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil