samedi 28 janvier 2017

Free car to good home

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Today, 11:16 Thread Starter

Registered User

 

Join Date: Jan 2017

Location: Norwich

Car: SEI

Posts: 1

Free car to good home


I'm Steve in new here and to forums so not really sure of the rules, so if I've broken any or not done things the right way I apologise, but thought I'd try I have a 214 sei 5door wedge I've had for 11 years only 2nd owner, and it's been pretty well looked after by me since about 27000 miles it's at about 110000 now but suffered a catastrophic HGF just before Christmas, and basically I thought I'd see if anyone on here would like to take it off my hands either to break or repair, full details/pictures if any ones interested, brand new front brake pads, it has maybe 10 months mot left on it comes with a few spares including a new radiator and loads of paperwork, I'm not gonna need I'm in Norwich, Norfolk and my number is 07917224949 email is steve.hollington at hotmail.com if you want any further information, if no takers unfortunately it's gonna get scrapped just seems a waste so hence why I'm here

SteveHollington is offline  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Free car to good home

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil