lundi 13 février 2017

Rover 75 front flexy pipe problems

Hi,

I've been a member for some time, but not really interacted much in the forums. but I need a little help.

I have a 2002 Rover 75 Tourer, (diesel), I'm replacing the O\S\F caliper, as it is seized, as a matter of course I'm also replacing the flexible brake pipe.

Here's where my troubles begin, I've ordered 3 pipe's so far and with the same problem, the fitting into the caliper (pipe end) is different, to the original.

The union on the old pipe differs massively to the new. and I'm concerned that the pipe will not seat correctly in the caliper.

As you can see from the pictures the fitting is different, has anyone come across this before or offer any advise?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rover 75 front flexy pipe problems

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil