vendredi 17 février 2017

Thinking about getting an MG3: Questions!

Ok, I'm an 'old geeza' compared to most MG3 drivers, I guess. I've owned a number of MG's (including a TF 'summer car' currently).

I do a 60 mile a day round trip to work, so needed to find something comfortable and economical. Three years ago, I pretty much dismissed the MG3 as I wasn't too impressed with the MPG figures I was hearing, so for my daily drive I bought a top of the range Hyundai i10 with all extras added. Don't laugh, it's a great little car and does what it says on the tin.

The only thing is, I'm getting bored of it and thinking about a change.

Is it worth looking again at the MG3 again? I've looked at the MG website and configured a nice Style as per pic below

What's the best fuel consumption you can expect in the real world? Can you get it anywhere near the 50 mpg I consistently get from the Hyundai?

What's it like as a day to day drive?

Any reliability issues?

Anything else worth knowing?

Hope you guys can help!

Cheers
Mike

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Thinking about getting an MG3: Questions!

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil