lundi 31 mars 2014

Concept Racing do it again

After being messed about by Spencer Ashley over the billet aluminium fuel rail (listed on his site, but unable to supply) I won a Metro aluminium fuel rail (cast) off E bay for £22



I also bought two AN6 billet weld on adaptors and sent the lot to the nice people at Concept Racing..



Although they did pre warn me they might not be compatible for welding... They have just E mailed to say its all good..



I only sent it end of last week.. And now its in the post back to me finished



It was Concept Racing who also made my custom radiator and custom aluminium hose connectors (4 sided Tee)



So a big up for a British craftman and a family run business



http://ift.tt/O96omt



If anyone needs something custom.. drop them an E mail



Great company to deal with..



Allan





from the last news http://ift.tt/1hsux2M

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil