lundi 31 mars 2014

VHS Lowered seats and arb kits arrived!

They've arrived! New seat bases from Rimmers cut and welded and the VHS uprated arb kits with brackets. Also got me the 85th bump stops and reaction washers to go with the 85th Bilsteins and springs I've already got. Just need some time now to fit 'em.

For anyone waiting with bated breath Andy still hasn't come back to me regarding the springs so I am just gonna fit the new set of 85th springs I got from John as that is what should be on there surely?



















For some reason all the photos have come out upside down, changed them in Photobucket too, meh.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1kjcCLe

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil