lundi 31 mars 2014

Couple of issues with ZR

Bought a ZR... loved my old 220 SDi so I bought the 2.0 TD version of the ZR in silver. Loved driving it this weekend. But there are a couple of issues with it that I knew would be easyish fixes.



1) Cannot change the clock time



2) Electric sunroof does not work



3) The boot catch is hanging out from the plastic cover so doesn't open from the push lock on the back



4) Most importantly, there is no windscreen washer reservoir/bottle nor it seems is there a washer motor. Why on earth they decided to remove this piece of kit is beyond me but I need to put one on



Any advice on the above is appreciated :)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1pxM0JE

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil