lundi 31 mars 2014

ABS Warning Light On - MOT Tomorrow!

I've had ny TF 135 off the road for over a year now due to various problems and lack of time, but I've put in maybe 140+ hours since Xmas and tomorrow is the last day I can get it MOT'd without SORNing it - and I was doing so well until tonight...



Basically, I took the big multipin connector off the ABS unit (big metal block, lots of greenish brake pipes entering, left side of bonnet space as you look in) to get at the rusty bracket below. I never got that far as it's not a MOT item, but I did undo the two bolts holding the block down to the bracket and lifted it up slightly.



Tonight, I replaced the connector ready for a per-MOT test run aaaaaand ... I have the yellow ABS light on the dash lit up...



I suppose this is a fail? Anyone got any tips for what the problem might be whilst I plough through the search function on the forum :0(



I have taken the connector off and replaced it again, before anyone suggests that.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1gSreDm

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil