lundi 17 mars 2014

locking the flywheel?

so im trying to be a superhero and replace my vvc mech on my own in one day............ not my greatest idea by far.

whats the easiest way for me to lock the flywheel without the tool, i only have tomorrow and im not paying £60 for one from eurocarparts and also its a non stock item, i know you can use a large srewdriver to do it but can anyone give me a rough walkthrough or know of a better way?

the engine is staying in the car and i can either have the car on axel stand or on the floor.

my plan at the moment is stick ramps behind my back wheels, stick it in 5th, and try and undo the bolt through the wheel (if i can get access) and just pray that it doesnt start up and comes undone nicely, i had the bolt off 2 weeks ago so its not rusted in or anything but there was 2 of us then and the brake was being pressed and in gear so was easier then but i have no way of using the brake this time.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1qNa24Z

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil