dimanche 27 avril 2014

Cam pulley locking up, HELP PLEASE

Hi guys, I have just changed cylinder head on my daughters streetwise 1.4 16v due to the old head having bent valves, when I got the replacement head I noticed that the pulleys had been put on the wrong way so I changed them over before fitting the head, I got the head on but when I try to move the inlet pulley it jams up even with all 4 pistons meeting halfway. any ideas why it would be jamming up would be much appreciated, thanks in advance Andy ps I have the pulleys lined up 3 and 9 oclock reading exhaust in -exhaust in and the crank between the 2 dots at 12 oclock, so I wondered if the guy I got the head from could have put the camshafts back in wrong when he stripped the head





from the last news http://ift.tt/1j3hDZT

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil