samedi 26 avril 2014

Really cheeky request

Hi



Been watching the forum closely in the last two years of ownership of my zr

As it has always been limited to 5500 rpm, I've tried everything that's within

My skills as in making sure the the solenoids wires are the right way round

And checking the resistance all seem fine I wanted to have a check of the timing

But Im not sure id know what to look at I've read the Haynes manual a millon

Times, now the cheeky bit! Is there anyone near horsham that would maybe have a look and possibly resolve my problem I don't have much money to pay

Otherwise I'd take it to a garage but I'd be willing to do pretty much anything to pay someone for their time ie gardening,painting, I'm a floor layer so could do some flooring in return



Thanks



Ryan





from the last news http://ift.tt/1hCFBXd

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil