mercredi 16 avril 2014

diesel turbo

Hello im going to attempt to Put a saab93 gt1752 turbo on my zs Lseries engine I know about the work thats involved to make it fit i want a diesel turbo but can only find a petrol turbo at the mo so here goes



Im looking at a petrol gt1752 turbo on ebay but its water cooled as they are so how do I get round the water im going to delete the egr valve so instead of pluming the 2 water pipes together with the copper pipe can I just plum them into the water on the gt1752 petrol turbo if not whats best to do



Will I have to uprate my head bolts to stop headlift and whats the max psi I can boost to





from the last news http://ift.tt/1hMK3rW

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil