mercredi 9 avril 2014

MG TF 115, what to look for?

Hi,



I've been looking at some MGF's, the problem is the snug fit. I'm 1,93 meters tall, I fit and comfortable but if I could just put the wheel a bit higher.....



So I think I will have to look for a MY2000 model MGF of a TF.

As I was surfing the classifieds I came upon a MG TF 115 in red. It looks nice, the price is good and it has done 60.000 miles (100.000 km.)

I think it will suit my needs engine wise. About that, are the 1.6 K engine also prone to HGF or a bit less?

Oh and lest I forget, I know the 115's are less well endowed with goodies.....but does it have a adjustable steering column?



If you guys have any other tips when buying a TF and a 115 specifically than let me know please.



Thanks guys.



Martin





from the last news http://ift.tt/1i0zZKz

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil