mardi 8 avril 2014

Induction kit or TF160 airbox

I mentioned this in another thread but probably needs a thread of its own.

I have a 99F VVC which according to people who know, needs the air box replaced for best performance. I can get a TF160 air box for around £20 which some have used and I believe is as good as an induction kit (in the TF anyway), so my questions are:-



Am I right about it being as good as an induction kit?



Is better sound the main reason for going for the kit?



If I did go for the kit how much difference is there between a cheap one (£30 - £50) and a K&N at £100



Will I need to enclose the cone for best performance?



I know some of these questions have been asked in other threads but I haven't been able to find anyone comparing the two options for a F VVC



Thanks guys

Ali





from the last news http://ift.tt/1qoc5t6

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil