dimanche 27 avril 2014

SCU wiring vvc engine conversion

I have a 1.4 mk1 zr that i have removed the engine from, and are currently in the process of putting a 1.8 vvc from a mk2 zr, I have removed the old scu from under the steering wheel on the mk1 a few months ago.



I have just today removed the scu from the donor car and gone to fit it in my mk1. When I removed it from the MK2 it had 4 or 5 wires to disconnect now going to plug it back into the mk1 it has only a large green and a large orange connector.



Is this all I need or am I missing something?



Car is a rally car so has no central locking etc, but runs standard ecu with fob and alarm.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1j3hIgc

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil