jeudi 29 mai 2014

Free to a good home

I used to frequent this forum a fair bit when I had my Rover, so things have changed a bit and not sure if this is ok.

I'm not selling anything, but giving it away.

I have a Rover R770 radio/tape unit without a code, and also a K&N panel filter. The tape player is in very good nick for its age as I removed it as soon as I got the car. The filter will need a blow out and a re oil as its been in my garage about 8 years :)

Both from my 97 Rover 420 (T series petrol). I just found them in my shed.

Pics of my car are on here somewhere to prove I didn't nick the bits :)

If anyone is interested send me a pm. I can't be bothered posting anywhere as I'm only going to bin them anyway, and they're pretty much worthless.

So anyone wants them you will have to pop up and get them.

Again, free, well, for the price of getting up here to grab them.

As for Ebay, nope, can't be bothered to set up an account!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1wrGw7C

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil