samedi 31 mai 2014

Front brake caliper bolts

Hi



I've hit a problem when doing my BRM front brakes. I've loosened them off, but now cant get them either out or retightened they just spin inside the slider pins.



I've done pad and disc changes before on VW's and Fords before and never had this problem, they won't pull out with pliers and I can't figure out any way of compressing them to tighten them back up. I've tried wedging screwdrivers between the slider pins and caliper body to either hold them or separate them so I can replace the bolts but again with no success



So any advice would be appreciated as I'm completely stuck.



Thanks



Mark





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mYcseJ

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil