jeudi 29 mai 2014

Is my Maf dead? ZS td

Hi all



I'm starting to think my MAF might be dead, for a few reasons. Firstly it feels quite gutless until it comes on boost at about 2k and smokes quite heavily off boost.



There is also no difference in power with it unplugged, leading me to believe it isn't working anyway?



I have also just scraped over 400 miles from full tank to red mark, which is pitiful. I do give it some boot in the lower rpm but rarely exceed 3k



Does not feel as powerful as it should for the spec (SDIs, 20psi, reidy map, dark ice outlet/roose hoses and a full stainless exhaust), and can only just keep up with a mates ZR that has just the SDIs and a bit of extra boost



Is this definitely the maf? If so what can I replace it with, as I have one of those digimaf things with the control knob on as well



Thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mKee32

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil