vendredi 30 mai 2014

Mg zr coilover question (settings )

Hey guys not been on the forums for a whole hope your all well.



Ok so first of.



I purchased some gaz gold coilovers ( the ones that usually cost £1200 ) for a very good price not so long ago.



I fitted them onto the car and all was well, they are very clean and have no leaks, height and damper adjustable and was told they had Uprated springs also.



Anyway after lowering them to the point of just snugging under the wheel arch, nothing too crazy! When driving on a complete flat surface I have no problem, round corners it's like glue also! However.... When going over road such as the a12 where there are short dips and uneven long parts on the surface of the road ( I don't mean pot holes are holes in general )as most of the English roads are now, I get a most ridiculous pogo effect or trampoline effect. It will dip then bounce kinda long a couple of times before then calming down again so my head stops hitting the roof ( yes this does happen! )



Now at the moment because the car is sitting quite low, when you remove the wheels and feel around the coilover's the springs sit loose due to it being that low. However my damper settings are on about 5 clicks in on the front and 4 - 6+ in on the back, I think there's roughly about 20 - 25 clicks + it can go to firm up the damper. So at the moment it's quite loose ( spongey )



I'm wondering what settings people haver there coilover's on and if increasing the damper and maybe raising the car a little more may be needed.



Thanks



Aaron





from the last news http://ift.tt/1k9T1Re

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil