vendredi 30 mai 2014

New Owner (2nd Time Lucky)

Hi again, I haven't posted an update since the post explaining about my various problems with my MG6 Magnette VX11 GUA one of the original press cars.

After around 1 week of complaining with MG including there head of customer relationships they eventually came back with a deal on a 13 Plate GT TSE in White with a 9k on the clock. It was a very good deal and they took the old car back and I gave them a small sum extra. Although I preferred the shape of the Magnette I actually now prefer the GT with its sporty look,and its now 2 years newer than mine was, so 2 years warranty and a fraction of the miles at 9k. They also put 12 months tax on it.



MG had one of there local car companies tint the rear windows, which look great. I then took it to a vehicle wrapping place nearby the Sales Centre. Originally thought of a mattes finish but then went with Gloss, and it looks so good. Especially with the tints at the back it makes it look like one big panoramic sunroof. Best of all this car has no issues! Loving the 6 again.



I have posted a link below which should allow anyone to see a few snaps on the car, as I can't remember how to on here.





http://ift.tt/1wBL0J5





from the last news http://ift.tt/1iB1YxC

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil