vendredi 30 mai 2014

My new derv.

Having gone from a 25, to a 45, I've now made the jump to a ZR. Been waiting to buy it for about 4 years as my mate owned it, but he's gone for a 3 series now.



Sailed through last MOT with no advisories, all belts done last year, 105k on the clock, absolutely superb condition. No leaks to speak of, and only the odd age-related mark and light scratch here and there. 2 of the alloys need a refurb though. I know he doesn't drive like a knob either so it's not had any abuse in the last 4 years.



Planning on some light rear tints but that's pretty much it. Also it's definitely been remapped - no SDIs though; can tell as I had SDI + remap in my 25 + 45. The mate in question didn't know it was remapped. I love how the ZR drives though, so firm and direct. I'd have liked a 5 door for practicality but you can't win 100% of the time.



Happy days. Scuse the pics; combination of crap phone camera and crap weather.












from the last news http://ift.tt/1krnnJh

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil