vendredi 27 juin 2014

Can a low coolant alarm be retro-fitted to Rover 25?

I would like to fit some sort of low coolant level warning light or buzzer to my girlfriends Rover 25. Is this something that can be done very easily? I know the later cars (after 2004?) had them fitted as standard, I also remember reading about Brown & Gammons selling the kits, however the only kits I can see on their website are for the MGF/TF.



We are going to be selling the car shortly, and I would not like it if the car in future ran in to problems due to a lazy owner who never lifts the bonnet beint unaware of any coolant loss. I know the car is sound at the moment, however I also know Rover's tend to like leaking coolant every once in a while :lol:





from the last news http://ift.tt/UR8awk

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil